Too Much Mouthing
The problem is that everybody wants to mouth about something that is hard to prove.
Things to consider:
1. What is the ratio of home games to road games every year?
2. How many non-conference games are against traditional powers.
3. How often does a team play weak non-conference games on the road?
4. What are the athletic budgets for these teams?
5. What are the admission standards for these teams?
The problem is that people feel that they just have to be better that someone else, and I feel this is the reason why so many people worship teams.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to College Sports Discussion.
By Mo Johnson
, Copyright © 2006-2016 SECSportsFan.com
Top of this Page