Funny SEC Football "Top-5"
1. All SEC schools cheat. This is completely inaccurate. Only the following SEC schools have been on probation in the past 20 years: Alabama, Kentucky, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi State, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina, Auburn, Arkansas, and LSU. Vanderbilt has not. So clearly, this whole cheating argument is blown way out of proportion.
Also, the SEC has been penalized by the NCAA for rules violations 43 times since the early 1950s which is more than any other athletic conference. But that's unfair because most athletic conferences did not exist in the 1950s, so of course, the SEC is going to have more.
2. Most SEC players cannot read. Again, this is just not true. Most SEC running backs cannot read but they hardly make up the entire team.
3. SEC coaches are crybabies. Before Urban Meyer arrived, this accusation was laughable. Now it is utterly true. Utah can have him back and Meyer can cry until the Great Salt Lake returns to normal levels.
4. SEC schools exist almost entirely for football, ergo culture, learning, and literacy never make it inside the doublewides. Again, simply not true. The SEC has Vanderbilt. Also, many SEC fans live in singlewides and there is no room for much of anything in a singlewide.
5. SEC fans always argue there is a northern bias. The northern bias is this: Our schools are better than you at academics, intelligence of students, facilities and football. Ouch. Who's talking about academics, intelligence of students, and facilities?